Just for the record, that first time going live on Facebook is nerve-racking for anyone! That being said, once you do it you’ll realize how easy it is and want to do more. Trust us!
Wondering what kind of content to share? Here’s a few ideas:
– Spend a few minutes discussing the current market in your area.
– Provide some local community resources.
– Give oversight into refinance packages right now.
– Talk about how you are surviving the quarantine and ask for ideas.
– Share movies, tv shows, music you’ve been enjoying and encourage your audience to share their suggestions.